Mortgages for Foreign Nationals
GuardHill can make the process of buying a home in the United States easier for Foreign Nationals. Although the process may be complex, GuardHill Financial makes the process smooth with options for non-resident aliens, Foreign Nationals, and citizens of countries other than the United States. You are eligible for a Foreign National loan if the property you are purchasing has a maximum loan to value of approximately 70%. GuardHill has some of the most competitive Foreign National mortgage rates and programs. Headquartered in Manhattan, our team works with many Foreign Nationals looking to purchase real estate in the U.S. to provide financing to match their needs at the best rate.
- 1-4 family homes, condos, co-ops, townhouses, second homes, and investment properties.
- Financing up to 70% of the purchase price up to $10,000,000 & higher for qualified borrowers.
- Purchase using a personal name or an LLC.
Why Should I Get a Mortgage to Purchase a Property in the U.S.?
- Ability to purchase property with a higher purchase price
- Have flexible options for purchasing
- Frees up capital for other investment opportunities
Required Paperwork for Foreign National Loans:
- Copy of ID
- Copy of down payment check and corresponding bank statement
- Letter of employment
- Most recent two months of bank statements
- Most recent one-month paystub
- Contract of Sale
- 4 credit references
At GuardHill Financial, we hope to help everyone experience the joys of home ownership.