Foreign National Mortgages
GuardHill is one of the nation’s leading Foreign National mortgage lenders. We can make the process of buying a home in the United States easier for a Foreign National. Although the process may be complex, GuardHill Financial makes the process smooth with options for a non-resident alien, a Foreign National, and a citizen of a country other than the United States. Mortgages for Foreign Nationals are eligible if the property you are purchasing has a maximum loan to value of approximately 70%. GuardHill has some of the most competitive Foreign National mortgage rates and programs. Headquartered in Manhattan, our team works with many Foreign Nationals looking to purchase real estate in the U.S. by providing financing to match their financial needs with the best interest rate.
Eligibility Criteria for Mortgages for Foreign Nationals
- 1-4 family homes, condos, co-ops, townhouses, second homes, and investment properties.
- Financing up to 70% of the purchase price up to $10,000,000 & higher for qualified borrowers.
- Purchase using a personal name or an LLC.
Why Should a Foreign National Get a Mortgage to Purchase Property in the U.S.?
- Ability to purchase property with a higher purchase price
- Have flexible options for purchasing
- Frees up capital for other investment opportunities
Required Paperwork for Mortgages for Foreign Nationals
- Copy of ID
- Copy of down payment check and corresponding bank statement
- Letter of employment
- Most recent two months of bank statements
- Most recent one-month paystub
- Contract of Sale
- 4 credit references
At GuardHill Financial, we hope to help everyone experience the joys of home ownership.