Foreign National Mortgage Financing
GuardHill is one of the nation’s leading Foreign National mortgage lenders. We can make the process of buying a home in the United States easier for a Foreign National. Although the process may be complex, GuardHill Financial makes the process smooth with options for a non-resident alien, a Foreign National, and a citizen of a country other than the United States.
Headquartered in Manhattan with a team dedicated solely to foreign national mortgage financing, GuardHill will assist Foreign Nationals looking to purchase real estate in the U.S. by providing first-class customer service and competitive rates that match their financial needs.
What does the term “Foreign National” mean?
The mortgage industry defines a Foreign National as anyone who is not a U.S. Citizen and not permanently living in the United States.
Foreign National Loan Requirements
- Eligible properties
- Mortgage financing available for up to 70% of the purchase price
- Eligible property values of up to $10,000,000 & higher for qualified borrowers
- May purchase a property using a personal name or an LLC
Benefits of Foreign National Loans for Non-U.S. Citizens
- Ability to purchase property with a higher purchase price
- Potential tax benefits
- Ability to allocate cash to other investments
- Rather than purchasing a property in all cash, allocate some of that money into a high yielding account or other investment opportunities.
- Less risk; the value of the property may fluctuate over time.
- Have flexible options for purchasing
A Team of Diverse Perspectives and Backgrounds
Our team is comprised of unique individuals who speak a variety of languages, including:
Required Paperwork for Mortgages for Foreign Nationals
- Copy of ID
- Copy of down payment check and corresponding bank statement
- Letter of employment
- Most recent two months of bank statements
- Most recent one-month paystub
- Contract of Sale
- 4 credit references