Home Repairs & Renovation Financing
Making home repairs and minor renovations may seem costly, but in the long run, these efforts can be beneficial to you. Not only are home repairs and renovations important for maintaining the condition of the home while you are living there, but also is important for maintaining or increasing the value of your home when/if you are ready to sell.
The following home repairs and renovations may give you the greatest return on your investment:
- Replacing the garage door
- This can help boost curb appeal and homeowners usually see a good return on investment.
- Minor kitchen remodel
- Homeowners often say the kitchen is the heart of the home. Today, home buyers are looking for an updated and functional kitchen. A minor kitchen renovation may help boost the value of your home.
- Replace the siding on your home if you have any
- When selling your home, first impressions mean everything. Improve the curb appeal of your home by replacing old, dilapidated siding.
Home repairs and minor renovations can help potential buyers envision themselves living in your home, without feeling the need to go through an extensive amount of remodeling. Even the smallest of renovations can make their move-in easier and help sell your home quicker.
GuardHill offers renovation financing to help you achieve a desirable home for yourself and potential buyers. Whether you want to cater to your maintenance issues or update your home to increase value, you can obtain a renovation loan for home repairs/renovations with extremely competitive rates terms through GuardHill.
To learn more about construction loans for renovations and home improvements, click here!