GuardHill can make the process of buying a home easier for foreign nationals. The excitement of owning a new home is the same for every resident of the United States, even if their official citizenship has not been acquired yet. Although the process might be more complex, GuardHill Financial has options available for non-resident aliens, foreign nationals, and citizens of those countries other than the United States. If you are not going to be permanently living in the United States and are buying a second home or investment property, we can help you with financing options – even if you do not have a social security number or credit history. You are eligible if the home you are purchasing has a maximum loan to value of approximately 65% or an international credit report. At GuardHill Financial, we hope to help everyone experience the joys of home ownership.
Foreign National Financing Options:
- Eligible properties include: 1-4 family homes, condos, townhouses, second homes, and investment properties.
- Financing up to 65% of the purchase price up to $10,000,000 or higher for qualified borrowers.
- Close under personal name or LLC.
What Paperwork will be Required:
- Proof of income (a letter can be provided from the CPA of the borrower’s company stating occupation and income over the past 2 years)
- Proof of transfer of funds
- Proof of assets by a bank statement covering at least 2 months and/or letters from banks stating borrower’s assets
- Proof of credit (must provide 3-4 letters from banks, credit companies, or other financial institutions from his or her country)
- Copy of passport and current visa if applicable
If you are interested in owning a home in the U.S., GuardHill can help. Call (646)-519-7523 or toll free at (800)-853-7078 to get started today.